Busy Things is a cross-curricular, multi-award winning Edtech solution for primary schools and parents of children of ages 3 up to 11 years old.
Busy Things Video Case study at Lanchester EP
Proven to engage young minds and retain their interest, Busy Things stands out from the crowd through quality animation, vibrant colour, wacky sounds and a good injection of Busy Things humour!
Busy Things supports learning across the whole EYFS and Primary curriculum via hundreds of interactive games and activities that can be used throughout the classroom.
The bank of online resources is also complemented by a vast clipart bank, downloadable worksheets and craft activities.
Busy Things highlights:
- Teacher-led resources for front of class demonstration
- Interactive games to support core maths, literacy and phonics skills
- 100s of writing templates across a wide range of curriculum areas
- Easy-to-use paint and publishing tools for creating topic work
- Curriculum browser makes finding content quick and easy
- Varied resource types to support different learning styles
- Content is easy to customise to suit individual abilities
- Accessible on desktops, laptops, tablets and whiteboards
- Extensive clipart library and photo bank
- Phonics resource maker to make custom resources
- Content that children love, engages them and retains their interest!
Busy Things is a firm favourite with the 1000s of school and nursery subscribers in the UK and across the world.
If you’d like an easy to use resource packed with original content that the children will love; give Busy Things a try today with a FREE MONTH TRIAL!