Sphero Edu provides a toolset that is unbounded in its potential. While coding and 21st century skills are necessary, our program also goes beyond code by incorporating robotics and technology with collaborative STEAM activities, nurturing students’ imaginations in ways no other education program can.
What makes SPRK+ unique?
- SPRK+ Creates an equal learning environment – and it includes tools that are gender neutral and use subject matters that prepare students to learn 21st century skills.
SPRK+ Makes it relatable – to jobs and interests. And rather than pure programming, we focus elements such as creative-problem solving. But most of all we make it easily accessible and FUN!
- SPRK+ is such a versatile tool that engages students and people from all walks of life to build, create and reinvent the way STEM is being taught in and outside of the classroom.
- Our education program goes beyond code by incorporating collaborative STEAM Lesson Plans, giving students memorable, project-based learning experiences.
Activities span programming skills, constructionism, design, art, and hard science like math and physics.
- We don’t expect every student to be a programmers but the logic and skills acquired can be used in life.
While code is at the core of everything we do at Sphero, the world’s teachers and students taught us something. Sphero Edu isn’t about code, it’s beyond code and we’re continuously inspired by the innovative ways our robots are being used in education. Code is not the end but rather a means to the end providing students with a new medium of demonstrating learning.
Is this used in school, at home or both?
What age group is it designed for?
What impact can schools expect to see from using SPRK+
- SPRK+ & Sphero EDU serves as a tool to engage students in quality learning experiences requiring higher-order thinking skills to solve authentic problems.
- Students will use next generation technology tools to access, analyse and apply increasingly complex information to draw conclusion and make informed decisions.
- Student learning will be enhanced through open access and equitable distribution of online communication tools and information resources.
- Students and teachers will use technology to extend learning beyond the classroom and the school day.
- Students will use technology to connect and collaborate with classmates, educators, and experts around the world.
- Students, teachers, and educational leaders will use technology to assess, monitor, analyse, and report student performance data immediately to inform instructional planning and provide timely targeted feedback to students and teachers.
How & where can schools & families buy your product?
- SPRK+ is available to purchase from the following retailers and distributors:
/ +44 (0) 1992 703900 / edu.academia.co.ukGBM: email@example.com /
+44 (0) 161 6053838 / gbmdt.co.uk
Jigsaw24: education@Jigsaw24.com /
+44 (0) 3332 400 888 / jigsaw24.com
JTRS: firstname.lastname@example.org /
+44 (0) 330 223 0500 / jtrs.co.ukKRCS: email@example.com /
+44 (0) 115 985 1797 / krcs.co.uk/educationMCC: firstname.lastname@example.org /
+44 (0) 1925 444 499 / mccdigital.comSolutions Inc: email@example.com /
+44 (0) 1273 200820 / solutions-inc.co.uk/education/
Teach Tech: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 1635 597009 / teachtech.xyz
Trams: email@example.com /
+44 (0) 207 8207111 / trams.co.uk/education
Western Computers: firstname.lastname@example.org /
+44 (0) 845 266 8886 / western.co.uk
XMA: email@example.com /
+44 (0) 1727 201820 / xma.co.uk